Well, it's been a while. Life, loss, anxiety, job and an inability to move forward all got in my way. Time to start the next chapter.
As of today I am at a weight of 106.7kg with nearly no exercise done since January...well nearly none anyway. Time to get of my fat, depressed butt and find that motivation that I had last year. I have very clearly defined goals and a wish to achieve them. There is no magic fairy out there that will wave a wand and make it happen. Only I can make it happen. So here I am again, putting it out there for criticism and critique and making myself publicly accountable for any action or non-action I take.
I am going to try to post weekly on my progress - or lack thereof if I have been making excuses again - and maybe, just maybe see those numbers start to go back down again.
Wish me luck! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment