Well, have done about 35km since last Saturday. Hills, no hills. Company, solo. Let my brain talk me out of a bushwalk which I will be doing this Sunday, no excuses. The one thing they all have in common is that it feels like I am struggling with it this week. Each kilometre is being mentally hard earned.
The difference though is that I am doing it. Not procrastinating. Not making excuses. Just doing it. I am hoping that my body rhythm takes over again and makes it a necessary movement instead of me fighting myself to do it.
In the end though, it has to be done to create the better me that I am wanting...and by that I mean a more healthy, stronger, and fitter me. I may just decide to stay crazy. :)
Anyway, planning tomorrow's walk. 7.5km or about 9km. Haven't decided yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment